Blogs > Gordon: My Back Pages

Gordon Glantz is the managing editor of the Times Herald and an award winning columnist.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Back To You

Hey, yo!
Shalom.
What it is.
Bonjour.
Miss me much?
Had a few issues logging on here, leaving Stan and Lisa to pontificate in bliss, but that ends today.
I return to 'My Back Pages' with a sense of renewal -- almost as if I've been in the place of my honeymoon, Maui, this winter.
Not only will you see blogs at a rate average once a week, but maybe one per day. That's the goal.
If you can't handle the speed with which this carnival ride will travel, let the "carnie" know now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ross said...

Oh great, to what do we owe this honor?

January 31, 2011 at 10:48 AM 
Blogger Lisa Mossie said...

You went to a seminar, didn't you?

January 31, 2011 at 4:52 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Gordon went to a lot of seminars: at Obama's old church, in Cuba ... LOL!

February 1, 2011 at 8:19 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home