Blogs > Gordon: My Back Pages

Gordon Glantz is the managing editor of the Times Herald and an award winning columnist.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Started A Joke

This whole mess with venerable Pennsylvania Sen. Arlen Specter telling a Polish joke got my wheels turning beyond the old worn-out "How many Polish people does it take to screw in a light bulb?" (six, hold to hold it in place and the other five to turn him around).

Here's a new one, in honor of Specter:

How many Polish people does it take to believe the single-bullet theory?

Answer: None. Nobody is that dumb.

Disclaimer: My wife is part Polish meaning, meaning my daughter has some of that blood coursing through her veins as well. Therefore, I am allowed to tell this joke, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

December 18, 2008 at 9:11 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrong!

February 25, 2009 at 8:45 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home