Blogs > Gordon: My Back Pages

Gordon Glantz is the managing editor of the Times Herald and an award winning columnist.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Please, Please Me

Get yourself a big black magic marker. Go ahead. I'll wait.

Next, take Sunday's print edition of the Times Herald and turn to Page A4. You see my column there, under the heading "Going deep into the darkness?" Good. Use the marker and draw a big X through it.

Don't read it there. I'm not naming names. It was nobody's fault, per se. But, there was an honest mistake. Somehow, my first line was removed, which renders my ever-poetic and full-circle ending useless.

But fear not. This is what Web sites are for. It now reads the way it was meant to read here at TimesHerald.com. And if we ever get a search engine, the print version will be but a distant memory.

Got it? Go do it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please put your picture on, sweet cheeks.

November 26, 2007 at 6:45 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a picture, sweet cheeks?

November 26, 2007 at 6:48 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home